Welcome to Gaspra Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Heartily welcome to Innovative, Reliable and unlimited Business opportunity. You are invited to be a part of the biggest opportunity in the history of Network Marketing.
The Primary object of Gaspra Business Solutions Pvt Ltd is
To carry on the business of processing, producing, mixing, packing, preserving, freezing, extracting, refining, manufacturing, importing, exporting, buying, selling of all kinds of fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), Indian systems of medicine like ayurveda & siddha, herbal, cosmetics, foods, electronics, electricals, home appliances, polymers, automobiles, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, chemicals, handicrafts, organic products, agricultural inputs, textiles, wellness products, processed foods, health foods, protein foods, food products, agro foods, packed foods, poultry products, sea foods, milk foods, health and diet drinks, extruded foods, dehydrated foods, pre-cooked foods, canned foods, preserved foods, cereals, fruits, beverages, bakery products and confectionery products through kiosk, e-commerce, direct marketing, door to door marketing, traditional marketing, multi-level marketing, online marketing. The activities of the company are to develop, market and integrate the products of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) in India.
1. To increase the rate of GDP of national economic growth every year by 1 % for the next 10 years, make quality products developed by Micro-Small-Medium Enterprises in India available to the general public at a reasonable price, and to eradicate unemployment, by doing business through networking marketing.
2. Provide unique natural Product and services to the society with auspicious sight of highest ethical value for integrity in health, wealth and wellbeing. To be Major Player in all product segments with a long term approach of Network marketing by collaborating and facilitating each and every independent distributor of GASPRA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
1. Sell FMCG products to 100 million consumers through the decentralized process of online marketing channels
2. To sell daily use products through 50 lakhs distributors to 5 crores consumers using direct marketing
3. To sell FMCG products and daily use products to 5 crores of customers, focusing on various cities in India through 10000 hypermarkets