TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The applicant shall act as an independent Business Distributor, hereinafter referred to as "IBD" for Gaspra Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. the said "Company". The applicant must be a major (18 years) as at the date of application in order to be eligible to become an IBD of the said Company and be competent to sight this agreement.
This document including the IBD (Independent Business Distributor) Application overleaf shall be fully completed and signed by the applicant and accepted by Gaspra Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. The said company has the option to reject any Application without assigning any reasons for the same and the decision of the said company will be final and binding. The duly completed Application Form may constitute an IBD Agreement ("Agreement") between Gaspra Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and the applicant(s) whose signature and other identification data appear overleaf.
1. The Business Opportunity is purely optional.
2. The Company`s Sales Promotions Products, will be delivered ONLY on receipt of the application form, in original and is for his/her personal use.
3. IBD hereby confirms that he/she has entered into this Agreement as an Independent Business Distributor. Nothing in this Agreement shall establish as employment, or any other labour relationship between the IBD and the Company, and nothing shall establish the IBD`s position as a partner, procurer, broker, and/or representative of the Company.
4. When purchasing and selling the Company`s products, the IBD shall act as an independent business distributor, acting in his/her own name, at his/her own responsibility and for his/her account and the Company shall not be liable for the same.
5. IBD hereby agrees to become the Company`s IBD/s and to participate in its Compensation Plan as chosen by him/her which is understood by him/her in their vernacular language & agree to abide with the same.
6. IBD will not use the Company Trade name or trademark except in the advertisement provided to THE IBD by the Company or on the written consent by the Company, IBD is however permitted to promote the same through his/her personal contacts & word of mouth.
7. The Company will make all payments on account of commission and/or incentives through account payee Cheques drawn in favour of the Applicant only or deposit the said amount into the Applicant`s Account only after deduction of all applicable fees and statutory requirements as governed by the law of the land.
8. The Company shall as and when required at its option and sole discretion amend the Rules, Regulation, Policies & Procedures and Terms & Conditions of this Business Relationship and shall notify any amendments, alterations, deletions or additions by updating in the Rule Book and/or its Website. It is the IBD`s responsibility to keep tract of the same.
9. All disputes are subject to Palakkad Jurisdiction. The Company can terminate this relationship with IBD at any time (without assigning any reasons to the Applicant for the same), if the Company is of the opinion that the provisions of the Rules of Conduct are not being followed and/or any anti-Company activities are being carried out.
10. One time Weekly sales bonus distribution according to the Sales Volume only. Saturday Sales closing and payment transfer before Tuesday of the following week. In case of bank holidays the payment shall be made available on the next working day.
I, the undersigned, confirm that I have completed 18 yrs of age. I understand that a purchase of Promotional Product, as listed on the website will make me eligible for a relationship as an Independent Business Distributor with the Company. My IBD relationship cannot be transferred sold, assigned to any person without the prior written consent of the company. I am responsible to pay all my applicable taxes from time to time and the Company will not be held liable for the same. I have no objection and I agree to the Company deducting tax at source from my weekly/monthly/annual cheque as per rates prescribed under the Income Tax Act, 1961 or pay the same as prescribed under any other law for the time being in force or any modification thereof.
I confirm that the information set forth is accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief and have read, understood and hereby agree to the terms and conditions given on this form and those prevalent / updated on the company`s website, a copy of which has been made available to me by my Company. I also confirm and agree to abide by such terms and conditions modified or amended by the said company from time to time.